What is video marketing? Video based marketing can be defined as making use of a video to promote or market your brand or your product or any type of service you are willing to give in a communicating form. It is a strong marketing strategy or latest trend where a person can display, advertise, showcase the product or service, willing to provide to his clients.
It is one of the easiest and quickest channels to reach one’s clients. It increases your search engine ranking (SEO), with multiple options of click through rates, open rates and conversion rates. Google is the first largest search engine while YouTube is the second largest search engine worldwide. No doubt, video marketing attracts a lot of new visitors both to your site and your social network pages. There are more than 300 video sharing sites available to upload your videos.
Tips that you can consider for video marketing
There can be many ways to grow your business, but here are a few important tips which can be very helpful to grow your restaurant business, those are as follows:
- Your interactive website is a key to growing and flourishing business. For example, if your local customers find your restaurant online, they can quickly order food and change their decision. If your website is functional, then customers will find it more attractive and friendly, which can be done by supplementing content with video and optimizing it for fast streaming.
- Restaurant video based menu with your specialization dishes and recipes can do wonders for your website. You can add short videos of your Today’s Menu and attract foodies as well as new customers. If you have a food delivery service online ordering will definitely increase customers. This allows people to see and choose the dish from the online menu of the website and order directly.
- Customer’s feedback strengthens your word of mouth marketing with an interesting, interactive social media presence. Small and interesting videos gives you the ability to engage your customers 365 days a year representing your brand and enlist customers to share their stories. That’s priceless. You can use an email newsletter along with a quick video where all the information will reach your individual client about the special offers, menu, discounts, buffet, etc.
- Social discount. You can provide special coupons or discounts through social media.
Give your patrons incentive to follow you on social media channels or to come into your restaurant, and make it simple for them to do so. If you constantly put up your restaurant specials on just festivals or on the special occasions then your fans will lose interest. Mix it up, don’t be afraid to have fun, and be a part of the local community. Presence on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or Instagram is very important in today’s time. Use these channels to inform your regular and future clients about everything that is trending in your restaurant and it can be done through videos as well.
- Try to manage online reputation. Review sites have become an integral part of a business’s reputation, and negative reviews have the potential to harm your business. Too many negative Yelp reviews, whether true or not, will turn business away. Asking happy customers to write you a review, as well as responding personally to any negative feedback, is the best way to maintain a positive online reputation. You can also post their review everyday through short clips and videos or just their comments along with their photos.
Through video marketing, you can share your success, struggle, and funny stories, recipes, and anything else you think might interest your customers.