What We Offer
We offer you the following features which are included in the pricing packages listed below:
- Design and themes
- CMS user interface
- Mobile responsiveness
- Hosting services
- Traffic statistics
- 1Each package offers limited number of pages. However, you can build as many pages as you need. If you decide to purchase the Business or E-Commerce package, you can create as many pages and posts you would like to have via a user interface. The process will be easy because we offer you training and assistance.
- 2Shopping carts are implemented using Paypal buttons or the Paypal API. So, payments will always be secure.
- 3CMS stands for Content Management System. It allows you to maintain the content of your website, add web pages and/or posts, upload pictures and documents, etc. As an instance, WordPress and Drupal are content management systems.
We’d love to meet with you for a pre-consultation to discuss your brand, type of project, content, media solutions, channels of communication, roadmap, deadline, your budget, and payment plan. You should expect to receive the scope of work and roadmap in writing within one to two weeks from this pre-meeting.
Afterwards, there will be three (3) more meetings, online or in-person, to review your web project:
Wireframe Phase Review
Design Phase Review
Development Phase Review
In the wireframe phase, we plan the site’s structure and functionality and the drafts will be black and white pages displaying the content distributed in boxes or diagrams.
We work with a Scope of Work (SOW), detailing activities, responsibilities, deliverables, timelines, and pricing, which were previously discussed and agreed with you. Working closely with you is very important to us.
We look forward to discussing with you how your web project will represent your brand effectively. In addition, if you have questions or need a clarification, please send us an email to email@example.com. It will be a pleasure to be in contact with you.
Let us take care of all the techy stuff for you! We’ll design a unique and gorgeous web page that helps to elevate your brand and your message. You can use that free-time to focus on building the business and life you love.
We offer the following payment method:
An installment plan of 4 payments as listed below.
- 1st installment: 25% on sign off of wireframe phase.
- 2nd installment: 25% on sign off of design phase.
- 3rd installment: 25% on sign off of development phase.
- 4rd installment: 25% upon completion of the project.
Pricing and payment terms are susceptible to change.
This section is to be used for payments via PayPal, but we also accept payments via Chase QuickPay.