Here are the top 8 tips for designing a high-quality web page:
- Include meaningful content to win the visitor’s attention.
- Express yourself in few words so the visitor quickly understands your message.
- Before you layout the content on your page, organize it mentally in a grid layout, then sketch it on a piece of paper.
- Create contrast with pleasing but opposite color combination to make your page interesting.
- Integrate good quality images, photos, videos, and audio to engage the visitor.
- Include an optIn form, so the visitor can subscribe to your blog, services and/or products.
- Optimize your web page for search engines to increase your online visibility. Refer to the Google SEO Starter Guide.
- Before officially releasing your page, seek for feedback on user experience with a group of people that resembles your target audience to better understand the flaws of your page if any exists.