Below is a set of basic questions to ask your client before building her web project.
- What is your email address?
- What is your business’ name?
- What is your business’ industry?
- What services and/or products do you offer?
- Who is your ideal client?
- Tell us about your project. How much of your project is already complete?
- Do you have any documentation for this project?
- My website address is http://mclinteractive.com? Do you have one?
- My web host is ICDSoft. Do you already have a web host?
- Do you use or want a content management system, like WordPress?
- What is the estimated number of web pages for your project?
- The more time we have to build your web project, the better. But do you have a deadline?
- What is your budget?
- How did you hear about us?
- Do you have additional thoughts about your web project you’d like to share with me?
Please feel free to contact me with questions at email@example.com.