Hands up all those who don’t want more business… I thought so.
Everybody wants to grow their business, and generally we’re told it’s a slow-but-steady process at best. But there are some strategies you can use to grow faster. If you’re looking for ways to generate business quickly, be strategic and look around at what you have available — right here, right now.
Here are 5 ways to generate business in 7 days
- Reach Out. If you haven’t already, get all the business cards you’ve collected and create a database of contacts along with previous contacts, clients and prospects. Now send them an email with a piece of content teaching them something in your area of expertise and a call to action for one of your products/services.
- Get out and go to an event. Meet new people and work the room. Don’t just speak with the people you know. Function season is here — so get busy! Here’s a quick guide to make sure you do it right.
- Write content. Keep your content going such as advice pieces like the one I’m sharing right now. Then share on your social media outlets. Here’s a guide on how to leverage a single piece of content to gain maximum exposure.
- Get active on social media. Start a Facebook sponsored post with a simple call to action to an article of yours or a service you provide. It’s a very inexpensive way to build brand awareness and generate leads. Here is an article on Facebook advertising to help you get started.
- Contact previous clients. Who better to sell to than the people who already know how good you are? Contact previous clients and let them know how you can continue to assist them in their business growth/journey.
Now… most of the above can be done with very limited money, but they ALL require effort. You cannot expect people to come to you if they don’t know who you are or what you do. Furthermore, people like effort. It’s a scarce quality these days.
If you need help designing a marketing strategy or need mentoring for your marketing manager, take it to the next level give me a buzz on 0432490248 (Australia) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org