Quantum Stat is a NYC-based tech company focused on building natural language processing and artificial intelligence solutions for companies worldwide. The tech start-up offers end-to-end services from simple data preprocessing to complex web app development with state-of-the-art AI algorithms.
Project Objectives: Design and build Quantum Stat’s website for its inaugural web presence. Create a clean layout and easy navigation to highlight the client’s data and AI development capabilities and products.
QUANTUM STAT PROJECT HIGHTLIGHTS
- An animated video background set to perpetual loop was used for the homepage hero banner to draw attention to Quantum Stat’s digital and data-based focus.
- The homepage was designed to introduce customers to the full scope of Quantum Stat’s products and services, highlighting each offering (i.e. Tech Reports; Databank; Stat of the Week) with clear images and product descriptions.
- A Blog was set up to allow for Quantum Stat’s thought-leaders to publish frequent insights and news related to the progress of natural language processing and to further engage customers with the content and website.
- Page templates were built using responsive design to enable the website to function seamlessly across browser and all platforms.
- Social media integration was accomplished through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook icons, prominently displayed at the bottom of each page and on the Contact page.
- A Free newsletter sign-up form was added to all pages to enable Quantum Stat to grow their customer email list and provide up-to-date information to customers by e-newsletter updates.
- SEO integration was accomplished using Yoast SEO.
Maria is an esteemed and celebrated independent web developer based in New York City. Her design and development work show tremendous passion and insight, which she brings to all of her clients and projects with love, professionalism, and an esteemed work ethic admired by all who partner with Maria.