Below is a set of basic questions to ask your client before building her web project.
- What is your email address?
- What is your business’ name?
- What is your business’ industry?
- What services and/or products do you offer?
- Who is your ideal client?
- Tell us about your project. How much of your project is already complete?
- Do you have any documentation for this project?
- My website address is https://mclinteractive.com? Do you have one?
- My web host is ICDSoft. Do you already have a web host?
- Do you use or want a content management system, like WordPress?
- What is the estimated number of web pages for your project?
- The more time we have to build your web project, the better. But do you have a deadline?
- What is your budget?
- How did you hear about us?
- Do you have additional thoughts about your web project you’d like to share with me?
Please feel free to contact me with questions at email@example.com.
Maria is an esteemed and celebrated independent web developer based in New York City. Her design and development work show tremendous passion and insight, which she brings to all of her clients and projects with love, professionalism, and an esteemed work ethic admired by all who partner with Maria.