It’s very easy and quick to install a Twitter widget in your WordPress platform without a 3rd party plugin. Here are the steps to follow once you access your Twitter page:
- Select “Settings” on the drop-down menu you retrieve when you click your photo profile icon located on the top right hand side of the Twitter page.
- Click “Widgets” towards the bottom of the menu located on the left hand side of the page.
- Click “Create New”.
- Configure the settings for your widget and click “Create Widget”.
- Some code is generated. Click “Save Changes” so you keep a copy of your widget’s code.
- Copy and paste the code into your WordPress environment. You can paste it into a WordPress widget or file.
This piece of code is much lighter than any third party plugin. Therefore, it will help improve your site’s performance.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com for more specifications.
Maria is an esteemed and celebrated independent web developer based in New York City. Her design and development work show tremendous passion and insight, which she brings to all of her clients and projects with love, professionalism, and an esteemed work ethic admired by all who partner with Maria.