Below are 5 WordPress tips for your website.
- Hire me. I can offer you online training or build the website for you. 🙂
- When selecting your WordPress theme for your site, google “wordpress responsive theme” so you build a website compatible with mobile devices, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
- When selecting a plugin, look for the number of downloads in its home page. In addition, check the date of last update. If it’s recent, the plugin is likely to be maintained on a regular basis, which is good.
- Upload your photos to only one folder to make it easy to search for them. To implement this feature go to the WordPress user interface, select Settings > Media, and uncheck the box next to “Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders.”
- When uploading photos to your media library, create descriptive “alt” attributes to increase SEO optimization.