Below are 5 WordPress tips for your website.
- Hire me. I can offer you online training or build the website for you. 🙂
- When selecting your WordPress theme for your site, google “wordpress responsive theme” so you build a website compatible with mobile devices, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
- When selecting a plugin, look for the number of downloads in its home page. In addition, check the date of last update. If it’s recent, the plugin is likely to be maintained on a regular basis, which is good.
- Upload your photos to only one folder to make it easy to search for them. To implement this feature go to the WordPress user interface, select Settings > Media, and uncheck the box next to “Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders.”
- When uploading photos to your media library, create descriptive “alt” attributes to increase SEO optimization.
Maria is an esteemed and celebrated independent web developer based in New York City. Her design and development work shows tremendous passion and insight, which she brings to all of her clients and projects with love, professionalism, and an esteemed work ethic admired by all who partner with Maria.